Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Not Feelin' It

I've missed the past two days posting. I just haven't been in the mood exactly. I have a long post I've been working on for the past couple weeks that I really just need like 45 minutes of solid time to finish, and I haven't found the time. But I have a feeling that my reasoning isn't very clear. It's not a writer's block exactly, it's almost the inverse. I have so many thoughts and ideas that I can't keep up, and I get overwhelmed and feel paralyzed. Also I start to feel mad and resent the fact that I haven't taken the time I need to finish the work, or that I don't "have enough" time. Then I sort of rebel by not posting. A sort of "perfect or nothing" scenario. So here is my beginning for breaking this pattern of freezing when things start feeling difficult.

No comments: