Thursday, January 28, 2010

Letter to Representative McDermott

In an effort to blog more regularly, I'm going to start posting my letters to politicians. I seem to write a lot of them lately, and since I seem to have trouble finding the time to write blog posts, I figure I'll post whatever writing I am doing. Here goes:

Dear Representative McDermott:

I'm writing today to thank you for co-sponsoring H.R. 1310, the Clean Water Protection Act. As you know, if passed, it will restore protections recently gutted by the Bush administration and the Supreme Court.

I am deeply saddened by the damage already done in Alaska as a result of the 2009 Supreme Court decision. It is my fervent hope that this act will become law and we will once again protect the cleanliness of one of our most precious resources, our water.

Thank you for your vigilant work to protect the environment.

Sincerely,
Katie Kadwell

1 comment:

marion said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Lucy
http://dataentryjob-s.com